The Wedding Blueprint
The ultimate wedding
✓ FREE SHIPPING! Get it in 2-3 days
✓ Created by wedding professionals
✓ Everything you need to start planning a wedding, stress and fuss free!
✓ Perfect combination of wedding planning book and organiser
✓ Access to our exclusive download area
✓ Proudly designed and printed in the UK
- 170 pages over 5 tabbed sections
- 17cm x 22cm hardback cover with white binding coil, A5 pages
- Wallet in the back for your loose pieces of inspiration and business cards
- Wedding brainstorming to get the ideas flowing
- Mood boards
- Supplier and venue research and questions you should be asking
- Supplier selection and management
- Budget and payment tracking
- Guest list planning and tracking
- Timelines to keep you on track
- ‘On the day’ planning including table plans, layouts, checklists and more!
- Top tips, cost saving ideas and a wedding glossary
ABOUT THE PLANNER
The Wedding Blueprint is a high-quality, luxurious, gender-less wedding planner. Bound with a heavy-duty white wire and with super-thick 120gsm weight paper, it’s easy to write on and the ink doesn’t show through. The tactile soft-touch cover is stain resistant and feels luxurious.
Included with each planner is your very own ‘Planned to Perfection’ bookmark so you can keep track of where you are up to with your planning. At the back of each planner there is a handy wallet for you to store any business cards or loose sheets of paper.
When you buy The Wedding Blueprint you will also receive your own password to access your own secret stash of downloadable planning tools to complement The Wedding Blueprint. The sleek navy and white colours and contemporary and chic, and your planner won’t look out of place on your work desk (but ssshhh, we won’t tell your boss you are wedding planning at work!).
Your planner will be despatched within 24hrs of purchase (on Monday if bought on Saturday/Sunday) and posted FREE via Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 working days). Our packaging will fit through most standard letter boxes so you don’t need to be home to receive.